Évaluations (968)This stream is quickly becoming My Wife and Is favorite Stream. Great couple of Host that you can just turn on and sit back and enjoy! Great Vibes | Cards | Shipping. 10/10 TrustedThank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm thrilled you're happy with your order. Wishing you the best of luck with your collection and future pulls! Yooo thank you so much for the cards, I really appreciate it! Great packaging to make sure cards are safe. Fast shipping too. Overall 11/10 experience definitely recommend 👍Thanks for taking the time and leaving a review... Top tier buyer for sure. Will always support this streamer! Amazing guy. Great singles / shows Dont miss when he goes live! Thanks for the stuff bam!!I really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy everything met your expectations. Thanks for choosing my shop, and enjoy your Pokémon cards! Fast shipping. Outstanding seller! Highly recommend!Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm glad your Pokémon cards arrived safely and that you're happy with your purchase. I appreciate your support and hope to do business with you again! What a great vendor. Normally vintage is such a risk to buy on Whatnot! BUT I got what might be the mintiest pre-2000 card I’ve ever seen! Great. Honest. Real.I appreciate the great review! Thank you for trusting me with your purchase. I hope your Pokémon cards bring you plenty of excitement and great memories! Seller was really nice, cards in excellent condition, very happy with purchase :)Thank you so much! I'm grateful for your support and happy to hear you had a positive experience. Enjoy your Pokémon cards, and I hope to earn your business again in the future! First time buyer here, came to a very nice and relaxing stream, seller was super friendly and transparent plus gave nice deals on everything, 10/10 would recommend I really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy everything met your expectations. Thanks for choosing my shop, and enjoy your Pokémon cards! Packaging was 100000/10
Great page, great attitude, even better service.
David, thanks for the review. Means more than you know. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ every time! fun shows, fire cards, fast and secure shipping! don't miss out 💪🔥Thanks for your help in the shows as always! Stay amazing! That was an extremely kind and personal touch to the package. Thanks for letting me know you care about all of your customers. Have a blessed day and thank you so much 🙏I always hope for the best for everyone. The note is just a reminder that you're amazing! Awesome streamer and awesome shipping!!! Thanks Timothy. Have a great day and thanks for coming to my show. Tysm!Thanks for the review. Small streamers need more than you think 😎😎 Package everything good. Fast shipping for sure.Your review is appreciated. Thanks for your positivity The most amazing streamer. If you arent buying you are missing out !!! Thanks bam
Fast shipping great packaging! Amazing streamerThank you so much for your awesome review! I'm glad your Pokémon cards arrived safely and that you're happy with your purchase. I appreciate your support and hope to do business with you again! if you don't buy from him then you're a fool. yes I said it. 🤪Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure helping you add to your Pokémon collection. Enjoy your new cards, and I hope to see you back again soon! amazing I really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy everything met your expectations. Thanks for choosing my shop, and enjoy your Pokémon cards! arrived earlier than expected. came in great condition w/ an extra note, tysm!Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm thrilled you're happy with your order. Wishing you the best of luck with your collection and future pulls! Great cards and quick delivery. Liked the extra note. Thx. Thanks a ton for your support! I'm glad your Pokémon cards arrived quickly and in great condition. I look forward to serving you again! The goat of goats. Greatest human on whatnot!!
I truly appreciate your positive review! It means a lot to know you're happy with your purchase. Enjoy your cards, and thanks again! Enjoy all your hits! Loved the stream. You can see all the extra effort in the packing and note. Thank you for being a positive addition to the Pokemon community. Thank you! I'm so glad you had a great experience. I hope your new Pokémon cards become some of your favorite additions to your collection! Both purchases made it safely and in wonderful condition, as shown! I even got some extras which was unexpected and very appreciated!! Thank you, I'll be a returning viewer and buyer!Your review made my day—thank you! I appreciate your business and hope you enjoy every card. Looking forward to your next visit! Amazing streamer, amazing show with so much variety and top notch shipping!! THANK YOU, BAMBAM! ❤️Thanks for the fantastic review! It was a pleasure doing business with you. I hope you enjoy your Pokémon cards, and I hope to see you again soon! BAMBAM! you are such a angel thank you for my cards really made my day! as always packaging is amazing 👏 💜 Thank you for your support and your kind feedback! I'm happy everything went smoothly. Enjoy your new Pokémon cards, and happy collecting! showed up as fresh as when shown ty