Évaluations (65)I love all of my mini clicker tops. Thank you so much Great Seller! Very Creative and Beautiful in Person 🥳 I really love the Spooky clicker houses. everyone loves them! Thanks so much! These are super cute and work really well. Fast shipping …all made the transaction A+ Love your 3d prints. Thank you Very happy with my 2 houses and keychain! These will make the perfect gift to my best friend and my boss. Quick shipping, excellent packaging, and you can see the care that goes into them! Perfect for halloween and spooky lovers 🖤🧡💜 Awesome seller with great quality products! Thank you so much❤️ breydon’s show is awesome and the custom fidget toys are great to click and fidget with! Love the clicker shelf! Thank you!! OMG! these 3D printed items are perfect!!!!!!! so happy to have found the show when these items were being shown!!!! love them so much!!!! will definitely return!!! Love buying from this seller and will definitely be buying more items I recommend him highly Fast delivery you won’t be disappointed Such a great seller great items fast delivery will definitely buy from again highly recommend this seller Ty so much it’s cute ☺️ need more These are great!! High quality and I love that he specializes in these Georgia. Different and priced perfectly. Well done, sir. 😃 So cute, got them for book club and everyone loved them! these came out better than I expected love them so much Doing a witchy dance thank you so much 🤝😵💫🤩 love my halloween clickers!!! make some with brown switches too!! 🥰 Great seller. Love the show and my son loves the clickers. Thank you! You’re awesome!! Thank you so much Amazing product, very fast shipping. Great price. The quality of this is amazing!! I got it for $3 which was an absolute steal! I really appreciate that! Love the clicker keychains! They’re amazing and cute!