Évaluations (32)the clothes were as described and in good condition. they fit well and I love them ❤️ I absolutely love my purchase from Brooke! She’s got the most beautiful items and is an amazing seller, such a lovely person! 🥰 I will definitely be purchasing from her again in the future! Thank you so much Ruth! I appreciate your friendship and support! I’m so happy you loved your dress! 💕 Fast shipping win a givey. Received hand sanitizer that smells amazing. Thank you!Thank you for dropping into my show! I appreciate you and I’m so glad you loved your givy! ☺️ Exactly as described. Good buy and perfect condition. Recommend this seller. I’m so glad you were happy with your purchase! Thank you for your support!🩷☺️ LOVE my items!!!
Thank you Violet! I’m so happy you loved your stuff!! I appreciate you so much!🩷 Thank you so much for all the great clothes🥰 Super excited about my items! Fast shipping. Thank you so much! Everything arrived as described and shown. Great condition. Thanks for a great show! 😊 She is the absolute sweetest! Everything I got is really good quality and brands! 😊 I was super excited to check the mail box. Great stuff! 💕Thank you so much for your purchases and support for my first show!🩷 Thank you, Brooke! Great deals, super fast shipping! Thank you so much for supporting my first show!🩷