Évaluations (79)Perfect condition pre loved bamboo! Thanks for the fast shipping! Love love love everything!! Everything I’ve ever bought from Brooke has been amazing. My son loves his bracelets that are in his favorite color. Fast shipper, great packaging, 10/10 would buy from this seller again The sweetest seller! Packaged arrived quickly, great condition and for a steal! Will def buy again! Love everything! Praying for your beautiful family! Great used bamboo, and great customer service. Love everything we got! Such a sweet seller! Such a sweet seller! I always love my purchases! I enjoy Brooke’s lives! She’s so real and tries to get us good deals. I enjoy buying RSR from her because she keeps her stuff in good condition and is transparent about her items being preloved. Loved all our items! Great seller, fast shipping 📦 Keeps her items in great condition! Will definitely purchase again! Great prices and is always very kind and fair. Súper soft bamboo! So excited to buy more!