Évaluations (87)Awesome seller, gave me extra copper for giveaways for my shows. Thank you so much great show y'all get in there,! Some of the best packaging I’ve seen on whatnot! Thanks for the deals. Good items, awesome prices, nice package and fast shipping !!! Check out this seller. 5 stars all the way!!! I liked everything I got. superb quality and service! Fast shipping, good packaging, quality coins! Great seller Great experience prompt shipping and securely packed the correct amount of protection without unnecessary waist.
Beyond this being a perfect transaction, there was a free gift. Much appreciated. The gift was something I wouldn’t typically but is pretty awesome. Not just because it was free but it’s legitimately cool. Thanks
Thank You so much! Excellent product for a great price point! thank you I appreciate it 🙏 Great get . Thanks for everything! 💯💯 AMZING SELLER Excellent Seller , very happy with coin and delivery much quicker than from buying on ebay from the states highly recommend Seller A************ Copper coin as promised.. Fast shipping great packaging with extra juice lets go amazing deals thank you 🔥🔥🔥 Great value fast shipping very satisfied with the purchase Amazing silver bar I absolutely love it, super fast ship time and very well packaged