Évaluations (1 095)Absolutely Wonderful! Love all my things! Fast shipping too! Thank you so much!❤️🔥 Everything came in great thank you I would definitely be re-ordering again Thank you so much everything came in. Great I love the backpack Very cool crock charms , fast shipping I received my package safe with all the contents thanks again looking forward to definitely buy again !! Thank you for the wonderful croc charms! I love them ❣️The Terry Pop is Awesome too! ⭐️🔥💯 Thanks Bud! Everything came in great condition, loved the pop and the extras that came with it! Kids love the stuff. Great show and great packing. Very quick
Plastic protectors, bubble wrap. This came amazingly intact awesome pops perfect condition well packed fast shipping thank you Thank you loved the labubuu well Packed. very happy with purchases! Thank you for the givy! Love them 💕 My daughter loves her funco pop ! Love the Pops!! thank you so much! Everything arrived quick and packed with care. Condition of all product is as wonderful as on camera. I'm very happy with everything. Thank you