Évaluations (994)Always a great and fun show I am happy with what I received and it was a very nice givvy . better then some of the others I have won good seller don't make you feel rushed , and good packaging. Great seller! I buy from him weekly! Love his shows!!! Ty Awesome show as always ,fast shipping great selection of coins My man Buda is amazing awesome givy and fast shipping like fastest I e had off what not great show, great seller. can't wait to be back Right in the 🐈 everytime. You’re the best brother Excellent seller takes care of his buyers
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ super great host thanks 👍 another great transaction and fast service thanks 👍 Excellent seller
Perfect as always⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ very good streamer. knowledgeable of the product. thank you for always giving a get show. Giveaway is awesome thank you so much
Awesome, as always!!! Thank you sooo much!!!! Freekin awesome seller!!! Another flawless experience, everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you. Thank you! Love all of my coin purchases!!!