Évaluations (49)Incredibly kind sellers, I got some amazing deals and some extra goodies in my package as well. packed very well and arrived in perfect condition. thank you! amazing condition! recommend this seller! Amazing!!! Super fast shipping from a super awesome seller! 🔥🫡🤧🍀 Thank you so so much! You guys are the best!! Amazing cards, and amazing people, if I could give 10 stars I would, thank you so much! Thank You 🙏 everything arrived safely Appreciate the rips brotha!!!! You got some hot hands 🔥🔥🔥 Packaged perfectly with care. All the cards arrived undamaged and exactly as seen in stream. Great seller, personable show, and will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Loved the little cute cards you added and had so much fun with you guys, thank you. You guys are literally the best!🤍 Amazing customer service.
They worked with me personally to find some specific cards my gf was missing for her PC.
10/10 would absolutely recommend buying from here❗️