Évaluations (130)Received my order thank you 🙏🏻 You won’t be disappointed. Be sure to bookmark a show! Love the cute little personalized touches to the Givvy! One of the best sellers on whatnot!! Everything arrived so perfectly. beautiful jewelry!! great prices. thank you Absolutely stunning, loved it😍🩵✨ Love my planters, especially the teapot‼️ Enjoying the patterns on my teacups❤️ Thank you for wrapping them so well.🙏🌺 thank you as always!!!! 🤍 seller was so nice and prompt in messages. one of the nicest sellers ive met on Whatnot. If I could give higher than 5 starts I would! This seller is sweet, ships fast and has quality items! She even made my boys matching keychains for a givvy! I will certainly continue to buy from this seller and highly recommend her to others! Thank you! Omg she made the most amazing keychain for me personalized! LOVE THIS SELLER I could not be happier with this purchase!! Shipped quickly and packaged well. And the item was exactly as described and in perfect condition! the patterns don't match; different names/marks on the bottom. if I would have known this during the show I would not have bid on it.i apologize for the mistake! message me and ill do my best to make it right! Nicely packaged thank you absolutely love this quilt! thanks so much! Great seller! Great items! Fun show! I had fun watching you show thank you and lamp arrived safe and sit so cute on my shelf thank u Beautiful glass hearts! Packaged very well. Thank you! These are fantastic and looks new. Packaged well and delivered quickly. Great seller!!! Best givey!!