Évaluations (2 837)Item came just as described. So cute. Fast shipping. Thank you!! Everything as shown and described! Super happy to have them! Thank you so much! Love them! Thank you so much! Love them! The clothes I bought are so adorable.I’m very happy with my 1st purchase with you.I’ll be back again.Tysm.I had an awesome shopping experience. Loved all my items for my grand babies!!🥰💙💙💙 Thank you so much!!💖 The items are just what I wanted! Excellent condition and so cute. Great seller!!! Happy as usual!! Thank you!! fantastic shipping very fast and exactly what my partner wanted thank you Junior was perfect! thank you so much. Very fast delivery. Thank you. Very cute love them thank you so much I received my package so fast!!! Arrived in perfect condition!
Thank you 😊 love my little critter 💕 Love the book I received! Thanks so much. loved them all again thysm for the deals