Évaluations (43)From dumpling squishies to Elizabeth Arden skincare and fancy makeup bundles with less than $10 starts what more could I ask for?! 💛🤩✨🏆 hidden gem on whatnot 💎 Thank you so much for all my stuff! Everything was perfect and the giveaway items were great. I look forward to buying more in the future. Product was packaged nicely, fast shipping too!! Thank you for the extra goodies 😊 packed well, fast shipping tysm So happy with everything I received. And everything packaged so nice. She always throws in some freebies. Thank you 😊 Great items in top condition, very nice packaging, prompt shipping, and included a little surprise! Thank you so much! Easy to work with. Kind seller. Incredible seller with amazing deals! Thank you so much for your fun show and your pretty packaging literally made me smile for the entire day💝 thank you for the free gifts🫶🏻