Évaluations (3 372)What a fun package, thank you brother! Always a good time in the show. Talented artist. Highly recommended!! Great shows. Appreciate the awesome pulls. OMG, I knew these leather tokens were cool but to see them in person is amazing! You do fantastic work, thank you so much! Awesome streamer and person! 🫶🏼 Thank you for taking wonderful care of me! 🐉🐉🐉 Carn is the best leather daddy in town 😉 Thank you for the excellent packaging and fast shipping. Very fun cards. I just love all the leather tokens this guy makes!!! Come by and check out a show. Definitely the ugliest deck boxes I’ve ever seen and I was given one in a giveaway it feel apart immediately maybe it was the terrible shipping Love the streams, always a great and fun stream. Recommend 100% Great shows love the chill vibes and sense of humor! Awesome host with an unique show setup. 😀 Moest excellent leather work!!!! Smell the greatness.