Évaluations (86)I love everything!!! Youre the best!!! Thank you so much! Excellent purchase! Shipping was fast and everything exceeded expectation! Thank you! I love everything I get from here!! Awesome I love everything that came in! Everything arrived perfectly and incredibly quick. I highly recommend caseyrachell Everything is amazing as always. Tysm 🥰😍❤️❤️❤️ She does a very nice job of describing items! Preloved is top notch!! I love my jacket! Fast delivery, beautiful items, wonderful seller! I 1,000x recommend Casey! Love my items!! Love Casey’s shows! Thank you! Can’t wait for your next show! Love my items, thank you! 🤍✨ Very nice and affordable clothes Thank you so much. I’ll be tuning in for more great deals!! I love all my items Thank you so much great picks! everything was great condition 😌 Thank you for so many cute items! Will definitely be back! Very nice! I love everything I got Such a nice seller! Great products awesome prices, will be back!!