Évaluations (183)The cutest toploaders I’ve ever owned!! With the hollow sleeves! I love this seller!! 💕 Thank you thank you! ☺️ See you in the next stream 💘 It was packed really good and came in really fast I love my morpeko thank u for packing it so safe🥰❤️ I love my cherubi cards 🥰I’m so glad you love your cards! See you in the next stream 🫶 thank you so much!! it was perfect! 🤞🏼✨ Great packaging and quick shipping. Great packaging and absolutely love my cards and the bedazzle card loaders!!! I love love love all of my cards! They were packed really well and she is so sweet!! Shipped and delivered so quickly! Will be buying more cards!Thank you so much Mikalah! See you in the next stream 🫶✨ the rhinestone top loaders are so cute! amazing streamer! Great cards! Absolutely lovely stream, and my card was packaged so well. Thank you so much I will definitely be back. Thank you so much! See you in the next stream! ☺️🫶 Great seller !Thank you so much Jessie! 🫶 Great stream host, super fun to watch! Items arrived quickly and very well protected (and cute!) will for sure be back for more bedazzled top loaders ✨🫶✨Thank you for all your support! 🫶💘 Cards are even better in person!!! I’m obsessed!! Thank you so muchThank you so much Kayla I’m glad you loved your cards! 💘 Great streamer! Streams are very chill! Packaged the card great! Always happy to buy from her !! Thank you Jason! See you in the next one ✨ Awesome seller !.!!
Great deals Ty cas Thank you for your support! ✨ Love the packaging! Great seller :) Always a great stream and I always get what I purchase thank uThank you for hanging out again Karla! See you in the next stream! 🫶 Great streamer! Cards came in without any issues! Packaged perfectly!Thank you for all your support Jason! ✨ great streamer!! super chill and great cards. Cute cards good vibes and banger deals will definitely be back to shop and the packages came secure and beautifully thank you 🙏 🤗🤗 Love all my cards & the bedazzle is such a cute addition ! ✨💜Tysm!! I’m glad you loved all your cards ☺️ See you in the next stream! ✨ Ty so much ❤️💖 all cards arrived in perfect conditions, and love the penny sleeves that they’re in 🥰Thank you! I truly appreciate you hanging out on the stream. See you in the next one 🫶