Évaluations (93)Very happy with my purchases, thank you! thank you for my items. Casper1068 has a huge collection of toys of all kinds. fun to browse and purchase She’s an AMAZING person and seller!
Absolutely love shopping in her shows! OMG, thank you for packing this so freaking well!!! Love it!!! Thanks for packing these items so well! I love these, thank you so much for the deals! Less worried about the next package now, cant wait! Best seller ever! Love all her goodies at amazing deals and fast shipping. Best of all... she is super sweet and kind! Thank you! Packing was great and love my items! Absolutely beautiful figurine! Thank you so much for the fast and cares shipping! Really like this seller. Excellent prices on items, well packaged and shipped fast. Repeat buyer because she is so good!Thank you so much for this review. Your kind words are truly appreciated. awesome seller highly recommend her great price and product Thank you for this kind review. It is so appreciated as are you! Excellent transaction. Great price on a quality item. Shipping was really fast and the product was well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. Very affordable shipping. When I received the product it was exactly as described and picture. Excellent service, great product and fast shipping. Can't ask for better than that. I'll be saving this A1+ Sellers
I can’t thank you enough for your kind words. You are so appreciated! If I could give 6 stars I would. Everything packed super safe, shipped very fast and great prices. Can’t ask for anything more. This seller is a class act, and I will certainly purchase again from her.This means so much to me. So glad you came into my show! Hope to always see you visit! Exceptional, great trains, wonderful packaging! Thank you!Thank you for your kind words. This means a lot! Excellent transaction. Great price on a quality item. Shipping was really fast and the product was well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. Very affordable shipping. When I received the product it was exactly as described and picture. Excellent service, great product and fast shipping. Can't ask for better than that. I'll be saving this A1+ Sellers
I so appreciate that you come to my shows! Thank you again for your kind words! Looking forward to seeing what hubby thinks!I hope he likes it! Thanks again! Thank you!!!Thank you for coming in. Hope you can come back again! Excellent transaction. Great price on a quality item. Shipping was really fast and the product was well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. Very affordable shipping. When I received the product it was exactly as described and picture. Excellent service, great product and fast shipping. Can't ask for better than that. I'll be saving this A1+ SellersYou are the best . Thanks so much! great looking watches.. awsome seller so happy! absolutely love, packaged extremely well. recommend this seller! Great grams fast shipping and great packaging You are the best. Thanks so much! Beautiful items, fast shipment, kind seller! You are amazing! Thank you for all of your support!