Évaluations (171)Cass is the best! Always finds me amazing stuff!
❤️❤️❤️ Beautifully packaged and loved the little extras 😊🥰 I always have a fun time hanging out in your lives 🥰😊 100% great buys every show. Thanks for my cards girl! Professional packaged and arrived before expected! Thank you!!! Thrilled with my Santa Thank you for all my amazing finds! Cassie has the best stuff and the ultimate vibes! Love everything I get from her! OBSESSED! Thank you, Casserole!!!! 💖💖 Thanks for the amazing pieces! Can’t wait to use them!!! CASS! Tysm for all of my goodies! 😘🤏🏼 I really live this sweater more in person. It fits great and the color is lovely. This was packaged very well. Thank you I purchased the most adorable bowl at a great price, AND it came in perfect shape! Packaging was pristine! So happy with it 🤍 Cassie (Casserole) is one of the sweetest and most fun to watch sellers on here! I always have a good time when I’m watching one of her shows. She is also so sweet and sends me all kinds of extras for my kids, I just love her! 🩷 Cassie always has the cutest things! I love everything I got! Thank you ❤️ 10/10!!! absolutely LOVE Cass and her vibes 💓🫶🏼 Always obsessed with all my finds here!!! 🍄🍄🍄 Always such a fun show vibe!!! Amazing packing and quick shipping, too! You won’t regret hanging out with Casserole! Lovely bowl. So excited to receive it. Thank you! My daughter is gonna love this and it was packages so well. Thank you! Love my pillow! Such an awesome, entertaining seller 👏🏼