Évaluations (2 169)Great seller , perfect packaging , easy to work with , he ll be on my top list .. 😃 Ty Awesome seller! Cast Chaser has some really good deals! 10/10 recommend absolutely love the loosies i got in the mail especially the camaro! happy to add that beautiful piece to my collection. one of the best people on whatnot for packing i would absolutely recommend buying from him🫡 Great products and perfect packing!!! Appreciate your time tyty thank you for the deals and quality!💯💯 Great host and brings chill vibes, also has alot of goodies to choose from.🙌 amazing packaging,thank you very much for the freebies,wasnt expecting that greatly appreciated good deal ty will buy again THANKYOU BROTHER FOR THE GREAT CARS AND DEALS I APPRECIATE YOU BROTHER Aaron is an excellent seller! He also has a huge selection of cars, as well! The shipping and packaging are some of the finest, on all of Whatnot! A++++ not home yet but i know you're good. appreciate your time Sir 🍻 Love it all thank you so much Great seller great product Aaron is an excellent seller with tons of cool and rare Diecast! I highly recommend that you check his livestream, out!!! 10/10, 100%, A++++++!!!!!! Bro! You are the absolute goat! Coming home to a package from cast_chaser is 🔥🔥🔥🔥 tyty not home yet but I know you lol send pictures later. Appreciate your time Sir 👏👏👏got the pictures, I'm glad it got to you safe. thank you for the support and I hope you enjoy the trucks 🫡