Évaluations (2 408)Great Seller 💜 Thank you 💜 Love my new cars keychain 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 thank you so much for the giveaway!!! Excellent Seller Highly Recommend 10 stars ⭐️ Thank you so much 🫶🏼🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 Thank you for the cards giveaway! Thank you for the giveaway. Thank you for such a fun show the most energetic five minutes of my life and I love this Beatles bag! Thanks so much! Love all the princess totes! Five stars all the way! Thank you so much for my package!! ❤️ It was super exciting to receive! 🎉 Even though I didn’t win, it’s all about the super excitement, amazing vibes, and the fun experience! Fast shipping and an absolutely awesome seller! great show and seller with amazing items check them out you will love them tysm ❤️ Super fun shows with AMAZING bags!! Shipping is packaged perfectly and arrives super fast!! One of the most fun shows with one of the kindest hosts!! Make sure to check out the Raid shows too....SUPER FUN!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 My favorite seller!! 💕💕💕 Amazing vibes, amazing bags, amazing fun!! 🎉🎉🎉 Shipping is impeccable and lightning fast!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️. Thank you for everything!! 💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ GUILTY OF BEING ABSOLUTELY UNHINGED. ⚖️🤣 Catchingadream cracks me up week after week on GetCooked! I ordered a stretchy squishy carrot and the note saying, “I’m not sure what your plans are with this” absolutely SENT me. 😂🥕 Thank you for the awesome givy! Thank you for the giveaway