Évaluations (504)best wig show on whatnot 😍 cee is the QUEEN OF WIGS 💕 another beautiful parcel from the beautiful cee thank you 💕 Got some amazing wigs which I can’t wait to start wearing. Thank you Cee 831 💜💜💜 thank you for my items and the givvy ❤️ Lovely giveaway, much appreciated Thank you 😊 lovely items. great shoe. funny lady love her. thanks again cee x lucia loves her new pjs thank you 💜 what can I say about this fabulous seller that I haven't said already? fantastic items, great prices and fun lives! 5 🌟 Thank you so much for my order. fast delivery 🚚 💯 quality and a really lovely seller. Always makes you smile 🥰 literally my bestest most amazing queen! you literally spoil me rotten thanks so much! I hadn't opened the parcel ! then I was like WTF thankyou xxx🤣🤣🤣 guess your found your extras ? 831 🤣🤣🤣 Cee is the queen!! she goes above & beyond!! love the new wigs! unbelievable prices.. love you girl 💗 I love love my wig thank you for my givy Cee, you keep increasing my love for wigs xx please don’t stop selling wigs 🥲 very nice thank you x such a really nice lady x her shows are always forfilling thanks sweeti xx Forever my fav seller . Everything came and so happy with my purchase brilliant seller x her shows are always enjoyable and a really nice lady thanks babe my stuff are really nice thanks again xx My favourite wig seller, I keep buying 🤦🏽♀️thank you Cee hi cee, got my wigs yesterday love love love the long blue and black one, thank you for my free gift I will also style the red and black one, once again I know I can depend on you for colour wigs 😀 Love the wigs, fantastic for synthetic! outstanding prices & fast delivery! not to mention Love Cee! shes the best 👌🏼 Thanks dear for gorgeous Topper and gift...fab Seller beautiful Heart 😍 Absolutely beautiful can’t wait to get playing with it and even got a little surprise thank you so much xxx
Cee is literally the most amazing kindest host I have ever come across. The wigs are 10/10, so happy and feel amazing in them all! x