Évaluations (843)Thank you so much for the givvy!! 🤍💚 I love everything I get from Christine! She is now my go-to vintage Chanel jewelry girl! Such a beautiful necklace, very happy with my purchase! Always amazing and such a wonderful seller 🤩 I got real lucky with that vintage Chanel choker. Thank you so much for great packaging, fast shipping, and beautiful jewelry at a competitive price 🫶🏻 Christina has some of the best Chanel jewelry on this platform! I love all of my jewelry from you! I feel like a real treasure hunter. Thank you for your honesty and great personality ☀️☀️☀️ Thank you for my Chanel box. It was in beautiful condition but arrived damaged in transport. Cglux quickly helped me submit a claim to WN and get my money back. Trusted seller. Will buy from them again. Christine, you are the absolute sweetest! 💕💕💕 I cannot express enough how good the products are from this seller. This belt/necklace is out of this world gorgeous and in pristine condition! Over the moon happy with my purchase! Another beautiful and pristine item from this seller! This one’s a keeper! The most beautiful necklace in pristine condition. I have started buying lots from this seller and everything has been A-1! She has the greatest selection of the vintage jewelry I love. Thank you, cglux! Love it need more will buy again
Love everything always! Never ending Chanel jewellery and always authentic always love my purchases from CGlux!
Beautiful Hermes tie! Thank you so much 💕💕💕 In love with my Gucci Necklace!!! Thank you Amazing seller with Amazing items. This was my first purchase from Ms Christina and she didn’t disappoint! Very beautiful Chanel jewelry at a great price! Fast shipping and nice packaging! Thank you!! Lightning fast shipping and rare, vintage Chanel pieces in great condition! Thank you so much! Will be back for more!!