Évaluations (18)Perfect package, amazing clothing and such an awesome seller. Hang in there. If everyone could only see how awesome your items and you as a seller. Everything I have received is awesome. I bought new and pre-loved and I couldn’t even tell. Tysm🫶❤️ I appreciate you. God Bless🤙🏽 Awesome seller! Excellent products. Even her pre-loved clothes is immaculate. Tysm❤️🫶 appreciate seller.char808_proverbs31Vendeur
So glad you loved your purchases. Extremely grateful for you for helping me learn more on how to navigate selling and all of your love and support. You are the best and truly a blessing I absolutely love all my items! Shipped fast and even took time to find me the perfect special earrings that she knew I wanted and included them in my package! Very sweet! Can’t wait until her next show😊char808_proverbs31Vendeur
Thank you my beautiful friend! You are truly a blessing. Grateful to have met you. Appreciate your love and support. Glad you loved all the items. Hope to hang out with you again on my live. Love & Aloha, Char Thank you so much! Great deals! Love my clothing I received from Char808! Packaging was perfect. 😍 Definitely, will shop again with Char! char808_proverbs31Vendeur
Big thank you for your review and your support. So blessed with the best people. Hope to have you hang out again on my future shows. God bless! Loved all of the clothes and thank you so much for the gift 💕 ..... Not only does she have cute clothes but she is also a sweet person! char808_proverbs31Vendeur
Thank you so much for the love and support. You are such a beautiful person! Appreciate you very much. Love this seller! Will definitely keep shopping here. Tysm ❤️🤙🏽🫶 Love love my items. Clothing fits perfectly! Seller goes above and beyond to help find you the right fit. Thank you again Char! char808_proverbs31Vendeur
Thank you for the love, Aloha, and support. Your review made my day. Appreciate your help! Best mod ever 😊 Such an awesome seller. Package arrived perfectly packaged and packed in a box. Such cute items and best deals. Her presence is so welcoming. I will definitely attend her shows. Thank you Char❤️🤙🏽 Yay love my items! Thank you Char! You’re the best. Everything was perfect! Tysm for the awesome freebies. ❤️❤️❤️🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽 hands down on the items and seller. Love this seller! Beautiful items, such an awesome seller, packaging was perfect and items delivered perfectly. Everything this is perfect. Her 1st, 2nd and 3rd show was great. She has great deals and beautiful authentic clothing. She became one of my favorite seller on Whatnot. Tysm ❤️❤️🤙🏽🤙🏽 Char will do great on whatnot.