Évaluations (1 924)Wow 😳 these sweets are absolutely delicious 🤤 loved the linzer cookies and the lemon pound cake is so good I haven't tried them all yet but from what I have had is absolutely amazing thank you Chef Franny Highly recommend!!! Very delicious treats!! Very friendly and appreciative seller!! Thank you so very much Chef Franny!! Gosh everything I've gotten from you is freaking fantastic. Currently on the Yeehaw blondie! 🤠 it's so yummy! Everything i get from chef_Franny NEVER DISAPPOINTS me! Everything is so so good and I can’t wait to try more products 😭😍😍😍🥰 Always amazing it arrived quickly and taste wonderful. Will always support this seller These brownies are absolutely delicious! I’m trying to save them as a treat but they look soooo good. I can’t wait to buy some more. Thank you! Amazing as always!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Always the best!!! Thank you Chef Franny! Thank you for the goodies! Very thoughtful with the packing and fast shipping! Yummy cookies! I love Chef Franny! 🧑🍳 Chef Franny is the absolute BEST!! My favorite homemade snacks without having a mess to clean up!! my family LOVES Chef Franny's creations. As always great quality and quick shipping!! Thank you for the givvy also! Thanks so much! Your one of our favorite chefs on here. Brownies are sooo good! Super fresh products and even faster shipping! Chef Franny is the best at what she does I’m chef Franny’s new number 1 fan! Everything is DELICIOUS. I’ve ordered a bunch of times now and have enjoyed everything we’ve tried! As soon as it got here, I ate it. Delicious and not overly sweet. Thank you for the treats! They were thoughtfully packaged and arrived super fast! Excited to try them, they look delicious! My very first order with Chef_Franny and all I got to say is EVERYTHING came packaged well, nothing was broken up. and she gave me an amazing givey(because I won a givey on the live as well)
I tried the Italian rainbow cake right when it came and OH MY GEEEE! So so good! It is everything you can imagine! Can’t wait to try the rest out!
YEEEHAWWWWWW is my favorite just because of the name 🥰🤣😛😛😛😛 Thank you for the cookie giveaway.😋🍪 Thank you for the givvy! The cookie was delicious. 😋 Melt in your mouth good!!!! The texture is spot on, the packaging is great, and you get a huge portion for the price!