Évaluations (53)Came into the stream once, picked up some great deals had a nice chat great stream experience. For the order it came packaged well, no issues and came fast with an order summary too. Professional service 100% recommend from my first experience. 😊 Great variety of cards and options available during the stream. Very laid back and casual as well compared to the loud screaming and theatrics of other streamers which I actively try to avoid on here lol. 😂 … Lovely guy with really good prices, I highly recommend him
Nicely wrapped and arrived well. Good products
Great stream great prices top bloke 👍 thank you so so much 10/10 I recommend so highly fast shipping and kind service !!! Fantastic and honest seller clearly cares about the hobby which is nice to see and was delivered in fantastic time even with our great British Royal Mail service.
Would highly recommend Brilliant packaging, fast delivery 5* Fast delivery and brilliant packaging Funny stream, Great prices and simple delivery what more could you want.