Évaluations (53 980)Great quick shipping as always. Thanks for the amazing shows! Super bad attitude and customer service! My package came in empty and didnt even want to help just replied “NO”. Dont buy from this not friendly streamer
Very happy with my order u always get what you see here no games played Didn’t see the damn crease in the live. But it’s ok. Chef the man This guy is a scalping grifter. I bought over $1300 in product in a single session and somehow kept bidding against myself on a KFC Indonesian promo pack, all the way up to almost $200. It’s my fault I know, but the packs resell on eBay for $25, which I’m certain Chef knew, but he couldn’t work with me to cancel this order even after I messaged him. Do not recommend anything this guy sells, stay away. Packaging was also horrible, he literally just threw it in a UPS small pack which is the cheapest packaging available with no separation in the cards. love this guy! 10 outta 10! what a beautiful card I got at a very low price. had a great experience on the live, will definitely recommend to buy from. I appreciate the business. Chef is the best 👌
Great show 📺
Great product 💯
Fast shipping 💨 Entertaining chat. Thanks for card! Goodest of good things that’s ever been good. 5/5 as per usual tysm Chefs the best. Get in his stream, buy his crap. Clean cards and fast shipping as always.