Évaluations (195)Such an amazing show! I will definitely be back! Everything arrived so quickly and well-packaged. 💜 You are awesome and have the BEST GIVVY EVER my children were soo happy. I also have a child on the spectrum and she absolutely loved a squishy who would have known Shes usually so picky THANK YOU Amazing, sweet, and fun seller! Everything was packaged very well and securely. I won the buyers givvy and it included needohs and a bunch of other great squishies. Would definitely recommend watching her shows, lots of fun! Fantastic seller with amazing deals! Fast shipping! thank you so much for the wonderful givy! Thank you so much my daughter loves everything we got and loved watching your show with me. 🫶🫶 Absolutely love everything about the seller! She is not only amazing, but she has great shows, amazing deals, and is so much fun! I highly recommend!! 🫶
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ One of the best people on here! Thanks ❤️ you are so amazing. Thank you for my package ❤️ Items packaged with care. Thank you so much for the extras!! Highly recommend this seller. Chels love the show!! everything came exactly as described and was wonderfully packed thank you for the free little gift as well so sweet of you can't wait for your next show 🫶🏻💜 Thank you so much! AMAZING as always! 🫶🏻 thanks much appreciated 🫶🤍 best packing on the app!! 🤍 always love getting my packages 📦 thamks for always spoiling your buyers your the freaking best 100/10 🥰🥰🥰 always amazing show 100% the best eva thanks for my ghost face 👻 highly recommend 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Always a great show and service!!! AAAAA+++++ seller was super sweet. my daughter loves her super cat!!! Absolutely fabulous Givvy. And she remembered my birthday. Highly recommend this seller!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great show, loved the game. Thanks for the givvy! Thank you for my extra goodies you are such a sweetheart 💜 Thank you so much for everything! I loved your show. Everything was very carefully packaged and appreciate the thank you note and freebies you put in. I will definitely be buying from you again 🩷 The absolutely best!!! Her shows are great and she has very unique squishies. A must to watch and buy from.