Évaluations (360)Everything was gorgeous!!!! Love my gems thanks so much!!! Love my earrings! So pretty!! Ty 🤍 Super sweet host and beautiful jewelry i absolutely loveee my green necklace set sooo cuteee thanks Cheri! Love love all my pieces I got from you thank you so much 😊 I’d give 10 stars if I could!!!!!!! Everything is gorgeous thank you so much and I look forward to working with you soon My heart ring!! Yikes I'm in love! I also love my rainbow set! Can wait to wear the brooch on my denim jacket! Beautiful ring! Thank you! 😊 Love everything as always! Love the beautiful butterfly pin!! 🦋Excellent shipper and beautiful host!! 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you doll!!🌹💃🌹 Back again..... UP & COMING — DON’T SLEEP ON HER! 🍒✨🍒
If you haven’t been to one of her lives yet, you are seriously missing out! 💎🔥 She is bringing something completely DIFFERENT to the table, and that’s exactly what I love about her! Her pieces are unique, fun, and unlike the same things you see everywhere else. She doesn’t just show the jewelry — she WEARS it, styles it, displays it, and brings every piece to life. She’s definitely one to watch and just getting started! 👀🔥 Get into one of her lives now so later you can say, “I was there before everybody knew!” 😂🍒💎. TYSM Gemini Glow 🌟OMG THIS REVIEW 🥹😭😭😭 thank you so so so much sweet friend! I am so grateful. Love this seller! You can tell she puts a lot of time into sourcing such beautiful pieces for her buyers. Glad I caught your 3am show!!!! Those necklace sets are gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much 😊 My orange bracelets are beautiful 😍. Love them!!! Watched my video receipt and it talked of the bangle hate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hello again! Hahaha 😂. Losing creativity in my reviews. Just know I love you and love my jewelry!!!!! The brooch is beautiful, and the giveaway item is so darn cute. Thank you so much! Love all of it thankyou so much ! Cherry is the best! I really enjoy her jewelry and her shows, I highly recommend her I love my purchaseeee!!!🍒 beautiful rings😍 great show♥️