Accueil
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Se connecter
S'inscrire
cherylol22549
Cheryl Oliver
Message
Suivre
5.0 (11
Avis
)
•
63
Vendu
288
abonnements
•
276
abonnés
5.0 (11
Avis
)
•
63
Vendu
288
abonnements
•
276
abonnés
Hello, my name is Cheryl and I am a mother to 3 and a “glamma” to 5 grandchildren that keep me busy. I love to shop, for both myself and others. I have a full time job so this is a hobby for me. I hope I can find you some great deals!
Message
Suivre
Boutique
Lives
Avis
Clips
Accueil
Se connecter
S'inscrire
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Aide et mentions légales
Politique de confidentialité
Conditions générales
Nous contacter
FAQ
v20261007-0041
Évaluations (11)
laureneliz716
13/11/2025
5.0
So happy with my purchase!! My son loves it. Thanks for being so communicative :)
Afficher plus
pgshopper2418
18/10/2025
5.0
I love all my items! Thank you
Afficher plus
hello_doll_lynn
17/07/2025
5.0
Ty! Such a sweet lady!
Afficher plus
J
jonesglo123
13/07/2025
5.0
love the dress
Afficher plus