Évaluations (70)everything gives non-stop entertainment Thank you so much for your review, your support, and your time. We welcome you back to our future shows! Awesome seller !!!! Thank you for your review Guam I greatly appreciate your support. Fantastic seller with reliable service and great pricing. I scored some excellent items, shipping was fast. Her selection is loaded, she truly has everything you need and more. Highly recommend supporting her.Brianna! Thank you for taking the time for this amazing review. Hope to see you at our future shows! great products!Thank you for your review and all your support!! awesome products!Thank you for your review greatly appreciated! Excellent!Thank you for your review and for taking to time to submit it we welcome you back our live shows, hope to see you there! Hey so I never received my package at all and it told me it was delivered on Saturday but it’s now Monday and I was just wondering on what happened. Hello Bailey I’m so sorry to hear that your givey didn’t arrive. I would suggest that you check with your mail notification it would have been in a letter form. I do invite you back to our live shows to enter our giveaway in hopes that you win another one. If you have any further questions feel free to reach out. Chivilosa family is here to help! :) My peanut squishy was so cool!! I love it!!Thank you for your review Esquinafc, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at upcoming shows we have! We got a jumbo unicorn and a jumbo cheese my girls are so happy and the delivery was fast!! I will definitely be buying from you again thank you so much!!Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review I greatly appreciate from the bottom of my heart. Hope to see you again soon in the next live show! I have boight multiple times from this seller and product is always exactly as advertised with extremely fast shipping! Thank you for being a valued and loyal customer on Chivilosa page incredibly fast shipping and products exactly as advertised!Thank you so much for your feedback and support This is too addicting that I am going to share the love with the rest of the family so I won't be alone in my squishy & fidget toy addictions. Thank you!☺️Thank you so much sweet Susy I am glad to hear that you love all of your purchases and want to extend bed my gratitude on taking the time to submit a review on my small business. Hope to see you in the next show. Amazing seller very kind and great product
Thank you for your support, I welcome you to bookmark my future shows and I enjoyed your company in my live. Great feeling and very fast shipping
I appreciate your support and thank you for submitting a review. I hope to see you in future shows. Loved everything I got and delivery was fast. ❤️Thank you for your support and your review I appreciate it so much and look forward to seeing you in future shows. Love my purchase!Thank you so much for your review, I appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you in my future shows. thanks Thank you for taking the time to submit a review I appreciate your support and hope to see you at the next show. thanks Thank you for submitting a review I greatly appreciate it!! I welcome you to bookmark my future shows and hope to see you there. Thank you so much this is an amazing squishy
Thank you so much for submitting a review I appreciate all of your support. Love the stickers Thank you for taking the time to submit a review I greatly appreciate it and enjoyed your company in my live. Seller is always on time sending out our purchases and giveys! Always looking forward to her live. thank you for the quality product and timely shipping!Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review I greatly appreciate it and hope to see you in all my future shows Love it and shipping was quick and on point😃Thank you so much for your review and feedback! thank you!You’re very welcome! Thank you for submitting a review I greatly appreciate it. I look forward to seeing you at the next live!! Package arrived timely and on schedule. I have tried all my squishys and I the fishes are my fave! Thank you for all the quality products! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review I greatly appreciate it. I invite you to my next live and hope to see you there!!