Évaluations (523)wow amazing seller....incredible items are incredible prices! loved her show!! Absolutely love this Givey Great seller with fantastic pieces!! Thank you!💜 Beautiful brooches!! A+++ seller! Absolutely beautiful items! What an amazing giveaway!! Thank you so much. Love it all!💕💕💕💕 Awesome brooches at great prices. A+ seller! Perfect transaction thank you Absolutely beautiful pieces had a great experience. Thank you very much.💐 I love everything that I bought! Very pretty and in pristine condition at reasonable prices! Thanks so much!!! Wow!!!! I LOVE my items! Thank you so much!!😊 Thank you very much 💐💕for the givy goodies😍absolutely grateful, that was so sweet of you!! thank you for the awesome givvy! it was also packaged so well! I love it! Beautiful rings and you are so sweet to send me a little something extra I will definitely be able to use it. Thank you so very much I just love my items, thank you so much for everything you are the best!!! So much more beautiful than expected. Very cure brooch and packaged well! Thank you for the great items, just love them. Thank you so much for the crab it is absolutely beautiful I can’t wait to create something with it. I am so enjoying your shows so glad Dazzel invited me. Everything is beautiful! Thank you so much!