Évaluations (243)Thank you for the nice bills and coins Great show. Always has a large variety of notes and silver and gold. Awesome host. The more you buy and bid, the more you get. Packing is always great, and the fastest shipping on the app. Chis is very knowledgeable, and willing to ask questions. i would definetley recommend. 10 stars for sure Thank you Chris
Bret notes
I appreciate you all
I got a good deal on something I wanted that always makes me jappy Great item excellent seller. 👍 Best red seal $5 I have now in my collection thanks Chris:)
Blue seal very nice
Great paper currency
Will purchase from again Great packaging, fast shipping. Happy as hell with my purchases! This man is legit will definitely be back!!! Thanks my guy, really appreciate the giveaway! 5 stars, A plus seller, thanks Thanks you brotha for always giving me the great deals!!!