Évaluations (219)my fav ty love ❤️. always willing WHAT A HUMAN ❤️ THE way I love this seller is beautiful. shes about,building communities and friendships. thank you for being a kind human ❤️ 💕 I love you chunn ❤️❤️It's 6 in the morning and I'm shedding a tear reading this! I love you more! Thank you for trusting me! Fantastic Seller 5🌟‼️Ryan, it was a pleasure to have you and see you get what you wanted. Love a buyer who knows exactly what they're looking for and gets it with no hesitation! Thank you for your trust! Absolutely the BEST every single time!! ❤️ Such a fantastic seller. Always has stuff I have been looking for. Great person too. Your review means so much to me. I value your feedback especially with your expertise! My Bestie ALWAYS comes through with the bangers!! Whether you want to smell GOODT or if you need to stock up or just grab some new beauty thangs…SHES GOT IT! Thank you my love for EVERYTHING! Don’t front YOU ARE the real plug Boo😝💖🫶🏽! Anotther ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ order! tysm 💖 Amazing host with a great variety and selection! Great deals and vibes as always! Super fast shipping! Highly recommend 💖 Thank you for a wonderful show,thank you for the wonderful surprises. looking forward to joining your next 1/2 silent show. 😆 🤣 omg how hilarious!!!! 🤣🤣🤣Idk, you guys won't let me be great and silent!!! i enjoyed your presence!!! 💗 Wonderful host with a huge selection to choose from, from skin care to fragrance samples. I'm so glad you had a sample of the Navitus Parfums Lost In A Dream I had been looking for and it smells great!✨️Latooooonnniiiiaaaa!!!! I was so glad to have you and I am glad you came! Thank you for your support🫡🫡😘😘!!!! I am glad you found what you were looking for that always makes my day! First time purchase and I’m very happy!! I’ll be back again 👍🏼 Smells really good Ty💕💕💖💖 Always amazing inventory and vibes! Fast and secure shipping! Highly recommend! 💖💖💖 Such a wonderful seller with a great selection of authentic niche perfumes. Sellers like this make whatnot a great place. Great seller and great customer service! Best Seller On WhatNot!!! Someone who goes beyond for her customers. Bought a few things for the wife and ended getting more than what I paid for. Thank you 🙏🏾 Amazing host with amazing products from makeup/beauty to designer/niche fragrances! Always something good here! Fast safe and secure shipping! Highly recommend 🙌🏽🔥🫶🏽 💖🥰💕Ty Chunn Smells amazing My FAVORITE PERSON! This custom scent…BESTIE!!! STOP PLAYING with your skill! This smells absolutely INCREDIBLE and I am going to need a bigger bottle to make THIS my signature scent!!😍😍besttttiiiee you're the best evvveerrrr!!! me love you long tiiimmmmeee!! Stumbled into her show by accident and I'm sooo glad I did!! Fantastic selection - I bought so many samples and loved all of them 💕 Chunnie is the sweetest and got them out fast, and well packaged. Love her! Adina!!! I am so so glad that you were satisfied with your items! I always pray for God to bless me with people who are part of my mission and I believe he doesn't make mistakes. So thankful for your support sweetheart.