Évaluations (859)Always enjoy shopping this channel. Shipping is always fast. I do have to note that a couple of items that I purchased were actually an adult size and not a child size. As always a great haul for sure! Love shopping here and love the ladies. I'm telling you if your a plus size girlie you should lock in. Super great prices and fast shipping too! ❤️💯 Great purchases and great prices! These ladies are so good at what they do! Love how they give great description of the items. I'm never disappointed in anything I purchase.❤️❤️ Shipping was fast and packaged nicely. I'm in love with all my purchases 💗 Such great deals. Shipping was fast and packaged nicely. Love this shop so much❤️ Love that I can find so many great things for my son! I love this shop so much! I'm here most days, they have something new every day. This is the best place to shop if you want a deal for great quality clothing. I love the ladies, they are so kind and if you want something rerun they never get upset or huffy about it. This is the spot if you want some great deals on terrific brand new clothing. Shipping was fast and packaged nicely. The items were all new with tags. Shipping took just over a week to Canada. I’m really happy w the value I got w this haul - everything was exactly as I expected and I didn’t pay any additional border fees (not sure why, but I’ll take it) I will be back. Thx clothing is just as showed, daughter loved every piece ☺️☺️
Provides excellent discounts for customers. My items arrived quickly and l am happy with my purchases. ✨✨💕As always I loved everything duh you guys are so awesome. I love shopping here . I also love the friendly and chill vibes in the lives it feels like I’m shopping with friends and family thank you so much everything came safely packaged as always will forever shop here 💕✨✨😌very happy customer here So happy with my purchase ❤️ This is the best place to buy all your plus size clothes and they are all new with tags! love these ladies ❤️ The item on the video is not what I got never received it got all my other items but not this one please send Fast shipping and I loved my what I got, really enjoyed shopping with y’all got here fast it will make for a good workout shirt! Real nice scuba like top! Great seller- I was looking for a specific size and style and the hostess took the time to look through the racks to find what I was looking for. Great clothes and even better hostess! loved my order! love these ladies that run the show. If you haven't checked them out then your missing out. Plus size fashion without the steep prices. I'm extremely happy with my order and shipping was fast too. Wonderful items. Loved the seller as well! Fit very well arrived fast everything fits and it's beautiful! Customer service is also amazing!