Accueil
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Se connecter
S'inscrire
clm7723
clm 7723
Message
Suivre
4.7 (18
Avis
)
•
3j
Délai moyen d'expédition
•
143
Vendu
287
abonnements
•
263
abonnés
4.7 (18
Avis
)
•
3j
Délai moyen d'expédition
•
143
Vendu
287
abonnements
•
263
abonnés
I’m a small Whatnot creator that loves to sell cards. I’m selling Pokémon cards and basketball card mostly. You can come to my live to hang out. You don’t have to buy cards. Anything helps even a dollar. Thanks for reading.
Message
Suivre
Boutique
Lives
Avis
Clips
Accueil
Se connecter
S'inscrire
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Aide et mentions légales
Politique de confidentialité
Conditions générales
Nous contacter
FAQ
v20261010-0100
Évaluations (18)
sweet_balut_808
04/09/2026
5.0
Good job
Afficher plus
banga508
01/09/2026
5.0
cards came in great condition
clm7723
Vendeur
Thanks so much!!! I appreciate the feedback.
Afficher plus
nozdemon
14/08/2026
5.0
fast shipping and well packaged.
clm7723
Vendeur
Thanks so much. Appreciated.
Afficher plus
mrdieselthumbs
29/07/2026
1.0
sent me the wrong card, I purchased a mj and kobe pair and sent me a water damaged shaq card instead because the pair of 2 went for cheap
Afficher plus