Évaluations (81)She is a beauty! And was beautifully packaged with care, I love that! Thank you! Definitely a beautiful bag, one of the most rare ones in this show. So happy you love it. Thank you ❤️ Thank you, amazing seller and vibes!!!!
I appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much 🥹 Love this sweet seller! Thank you for coming and joining the show 🫶🏼 Amazing Bag!! Kittymel!!! So happy to hear that. Thank you for your support. ❤️ Amazingly kind seller with INCREDIBLE COACH ITEMS! Do not miss her show! Coming from an incredible seller like yourself that means a lot. 🥲 Thank you Jocy Literally, the BEST 🥹🎀Too kind! Thank you for always showing me love. ❤️ Amazing bag!That bag was so pretty so glad you grabbed her ❤️ Wow what great bags! Everything as described 😽🍄🐝✌️❤️🔥Thank you for always supporting me Kitty 🫶🏼 Exactly as described/shown! Love it thank you Thank you for choosing to be in my show. That scarf print is EVERYTHING! 🫶🏼 Beautiful butterfly 🦋 Thank you for your support. Hope you come again. 🫶🏼 I love my wallet!!! 5/5 purchase. Packaging was cute and fast shipping! Oh my gosh that wallet was complete fire!!! So happy for you. Thank you for your support. 🫶🏼 Everything was wonderful!! Ty!!Suzy you’re super special to me & small business. Thank you ❤️ Fantastic seller! Beautiful well taken care items, fast shipping and beautifully packaged. I highly recommend 🩷Coming from an amazing seller like you means the world. Thank you Gabby ❤️ I can't believe how great of condition this wallet is in. Thank you so much! my chocolate Ali has it's match now.Oh my goodness yes!!! You got the best wallet!!! Makes me so happy is gonna match your set. I’m such a matchy matchy girl. Hope to see again ❤️ Thank you so much! Great deal and amazing packaging, I am so impressed. So happy to add this beauty to my collection🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍That means so much!!! As a newer seller these kinds of reviews mean a lot. Thank you ❤️ Love my new purse Yay! Im so glad. Hope to see you again ❤️ thank you Thank you!! I’m so happy to add this bag to my collection. I love to hear that 🫶🏼 yay. Thank you for your support. Hope to see you again Stunning coach Dino charm! Thank you so much!! 🦖 🖤That Dino rocked! So cute! Glad you love it. Thank you for your support Love it!!! Perfect for me! Thank you!You’re perfect Suzy!!! Love you to pieces 💕 Ty! Seller shipped out quickly and packaged very well. Thanks again! Yay so happy! Enjoy that cute lil turnlock 🙌🏽hope to see you again in my show. Great sellerComing from an awesome seller like you it means a lot. Thank you Both bags I got were in the most pristine condition, so so very happy 💗😍 will definitely buy from closetforless again 🫶🏾Thank you so much for your support. So happy you love your bags. 💕💋💃🏽 Nice!I’m so glad, thank you for your support. 🫶🏼