Évaluations (3 948)Got everything from the break except the givy pack I won. pulled the best hit on the pack from a giveaway recommended 5 star delivery always fast and safe too Great place to purchase items from. Fun shows and items come packaged really well. Though USPS lost my mail, the seller was incredibly responsive and helpful during the ordeal. They were quick to get back to me and did everything in their power to help. The show was great, and I really enjoyed getting to hang out in chat. I've only ever had good experiences here; items were shipped quickly and seemed well packaged. Thank you so much! Thank you so much for the code cards as well! Thank you so much for the giveaway! I loved the show, I watch all the time, great energy!! Thanks so much for the givvy! Received as promised. Thanks.. Quick and reliable shipping. Unfortunately, not too lucky this time. I've witnessed some amazing pulls from this seller before, but this break wasn't one of them. I do appreciate the extras sent since I didn't have much luck. Looking forward to more magical pulls in the future. Thanks! thank you for the CR givvy, I love you thank your for these CR givvies! I love you Fast shipping, fun show, and great price! Thank you for the packs and umbreon ex card. My 9 year old is going to be elated when Christmas comes. He’s on a mission to try to find the gold greninja. Thanks again!!