Évaluations (30 267)I pulled the futuristic rare mew and the jigglypuff.
Thanks guys!
Beautiful card. Thank you! Goated givvy, not only gave away a ultra pris pack but I hit a cynthia full art 10/10 false advertising have a booster box up there for the picture but the picture is for packs an not the booster box it’s misleading customers an when asked to send packs back to get refund they said no have a good one very unprofessional with there customers The listing described this item as individual packs, and all three packs were shown on screen when you made your selection. During the stream, we confirmed the pack count with you, and you chose to have them shipped rather than opened. Since the item was sold and delivered as described, we're unable to accept returns on this order. item as described thank you Nabz, taller than a tree, Baby Ramsey not a bee, Wide Pawnts, Pawnts, PAWNTS! Luis the shipper, doodly doo ding dong doodly doo, MARTEEN EXPLOSIONS! ... also Nick. These guys are extremely nice and caring, super highly recommended! Love the Clover Community 🙌🍀🙌
Absolute Professionals!
Perfect Packaging ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Guys, I enjoy watching your stream and I’d like to buy something.
But if that’s the case, it wouldn’t be a good investment. Unfortunately, I didn't receive a package.
I got a notification saying it had been delivered, but there was no package at my door or in my mailbox. Thank you so much for my free pack and love the show and content! Clovr 🍀 Professional/communicative, high quality/came as described, and fast/secure shipping. Would suggest to family and friends! The packaging was very high quality, I was surprised at the care taken to make sure it was delivered safely. Thank you again! I can't thank you guys enough. Truly the goats!!! thank, best packaging to secure the slab and cards