Évaluations (192)Amazing deals for color street. Seller is even more amazing! Thank you for always feeding my addiction! LOVE!!! Amazing new sets! Great seller! Me and my whole family love to watch when we can
Fabulous nail products and color street strips. Generous giveaways. Nice selection of nail strips and products. Amazing seller!! Love all my new styles and can’t wait to start creating! This is my first purchase and I was really happy with the sets and how quickly everything came in. Thank you. My favorite part of my packages are the sets you pair together for me. I feel like I have my own personal nail stylist. Thank you. Love my purchase! Thank you so much! Cutest givvy ever!! Sample Colorstreets! Great idea! 💕💕🫶🏽🫶🏽 I love the nails they are so to put on. Nicely packaged and great selection of nail strips. Fabulous selection of nail strips. Show is very informative. So pumped with my new nails! Cant wait to get them on TONIGHT! Zero chill- I cannot wait 💅 Thank you so much I love the nails. They are so easy to put on. Excellent seller! The product was exactly as described, shipping was incredibly fast, and the seller went above and beyond to ensure a great buying experience. Honest, reliable, and highly recommended! An absolutely wonderful seller to purchase from! The item was exactly as promised, shipping was impressively fast, and the seller’s honesty and willingness to go the extra mile made the experience even better. I would gladly buy from this seller again!