Évaluations (144)Loved everything and love Coco! 10/10! Amazing packaging!!! Thanks youcocoscollections88Vendeur
Thank you for your purchases! 🫶🏻 glad they made it safely to you! Both purchases (baby deer and brass deer) are exactly what I was looking for. They were very well packed and arrived safe. cocoscollections88Vendeur
So glad you loved them! 🫶🏻 keep an eye out for future shows! Thank you for your purchase 😍 Such a cute dancing Santa! Packaging was great, he arrived unharmed and works like a charm. My little one loves watching him dance. Not sure he's going to make it to the holiday closet lol he may just hang out until Xmas! cocoscollections88Vendeur
YAY!!!!!! Love that he went to a good home and is going to be well loved! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Perfect packing of wonderful items! Thank you! Great seller! Love her shows ❤️ Wow I’m OBSESSED with my purchase and the freebie it’s BEAUTIFUL thank you! ☺️🫶🏼💖cocoscollections88Vendeur
Thanks Danielle!!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 I absolutely love it! It is such a fun piece to add to my kitchen!!!cocoscollections88Vendeur
Yay!!! So glad you love it!!! Thanks Amanda for choosing cocoscollections!
Come back and see us! Everything arrived perfect! The packaging was amazing! I can’t wait to buy from this seller again! Great purchase.Exceptional quality. Timely delivery. Highly recommend following. The crystal clock is beautiful and arrived in perfect condition 👍 Thank you so much! Amazing seller! Thank you so much for being so accommodating! cocoscollections88Vendeur
😍 hope your dad enjoys his vintage tackle box and custom baits! Thanks for shopping with me! Packaged with care, tysm💐cocoscollections88Vendeur
You are so very welcome! Thanks for shopping with me! Come back and see us!!! 🤎 Shipped quickly! Packaged carefully! Love!!cocoscollections88Vendeur
Thank you Makenzie, So glad you are happy with your purchase! 🤎
Thanks for choosing Cocos Collections! Unfortunately my Canister set came completely demolished from shipping and handling . The seller fully refunded me and for that I am so thankful. I will purchase from this seller again! cocoscollections88Vendeur
I am absolutely devastated because of this! Appreciate your grace I would want the same done for me if I was in your shoes as a buyer!
🩷 was so excited when I got the big box on my front porch!!!! everything was safe and secured in the box, nothing damaged, everything is beautiful. I will 100% be coming back for more. Posting a huge online thrift haul soon, will tag in video 🩷🩷🩷🩷🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽cocoscollections88Vendeur
Yay! I’m so glad you love all your goodies! Come back and see me! 🤎 Oh my goodness!! I was not expecting my purchase to be as beautiful as it is. It is even better in person and the sweet touch of the thank you card and the giveaway cards as well are AMAZING. Also I will definitely be passing on the traveling WN playing cards ;) I can’t wait to shop with you again, thank you ☺️🫶🏼cocoscollections88Vendeur
Thank you so much Danielle! Can’t wait to see how far our cards travel!! 🤎🤎 I really enjoyed your show for the short time I was in there. I will be back to check u out. Ty for the givvy.cocoscollections88Vendeur
Aww thank you so much!!!! The entertainment is Free- no purchase required 🤣🤣 This show was so fun and I love all of my goodies! Everything was packaged very well! I can’t wait to shop again with her!