Évaluations (162)Amazing seller! Thanks so much!! A+ sellers. Super fast shipping. Run a fun show! bought 16 cards from this seller and he only sent me 3cards in total.1 of the 2 card lots I bought and half of a 2nd lot I bought but then didnt send any of the cards from the other 6 lots I purchased. buyers be aware!!We apologize for the mix up, it was an honest mistake and a first time error to happen. We are currently trying to fix the situation. Fantastic seller, packaged my items very well and arrived quickly! Trusted seller thank you 🙏 Trusted seller thank you 🙏 Great cards excellent condition seller quick to ship and received Great seller! Cards came in perfect condition 🙏🏻💪🏻 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Bianca is the bomb, first purchase from these gentlemen, I be back perfect top notch thank you Awesome seller, happy to pick up some AEW cards at very low pricing. Provided excellent packaging and quick shipping. High recommend by from them! An absolute grade A+ seller with steals and deals! Great packaging!! All around amazing experience! Thank you so much!!! Arrived safe and sound !! Great guy !! Great cards good condition seller quick to ship and received in good time Great prices and fast delivery always fun stream great prices ain't a lady unless she 280 bookend nia Great selection of products, ships quickly and items protected well for safe arrival Wow. Great communication, well packaged, and an awesome deal! Awesome stream First off, these guys are hilarious. It was a very entertaining stream and I got so many cards at $1/2. Great stuff guys, keep it up! Thank you cody. you are awesome fam. Fun stream, awesome cards and great people. Thanks for throwing in a cool sticker. 😎