Évaluations (14 779)Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you guys very generous and appreciated !! Great streamers check them out or you will miss out !! Great show and thanks for the Gvy! Fantastic show, great host. Looking forward to next time. Not really happy received Buffalo nickel no date and very worn. But that is the name of the game you could win 100s of dollars in gold or you can win a buffalo nickel no date and worn . Must’ve gone through so many hands who knows. Thank you and now that they fixed the tax I have to go back to every coin wave because it looks like I’ve been charged tax and when I looked it up, I should not have been charged tax. Can’t wait to play again thank you guys and the Whatnot is the one responsible for the tax not coin wave. Thank You for The Coinwave Silver Gram. Wish you would give out something better than wore out, no date, Buffalo Nickels.