Évaluations (1 576)These miss mes fit me so teaaa AND I got them for a steal?! Definetly coming back for more🫰🏽😝 absolutely OBSESSED with my bundle, been waiting for it since I purchased it 🥹. Love, love, love everything! tysm gorgeous 🪽 Fast shipping, love the top. tysm 🤍 The bag is gorgeous, however there is damage to the bag (peeling/flaking of the leather on the back and handle) that wasn’t disclosed during the show.Hi! Thank you for your review 🤍 I’m sorry you were disappointed! I did disclose the bag’s flaws, including the peeling/flaking, multiple times during the live and made sure to show its condition on camera prior to purchase. I always try to be as transparent as possible with the condition of vintage/preloved pieces so buyers can make an informed decision. I truly appreciate your purchase and hope you still enjoy the bag! 🤍 Love! Thank you so much! Xo So cute, love more than expected My favorite seller ever!! She always has the cutest chicest stuff, like take my money fr. My items always come in the best quality and never have a funky smell like some packages I receive from other sellers LOL. The sweater is thick, no flaws, and overall supaa cute. Literally feels brand new. Love it thank you so much 🫶🏼 literally amazing as always I’m so excited to wear this. I’d say it’s mostly as advertised except for a small stain on the sleeve. Thank you! The hand knit sweater is my new favourite sweater 😍😍 Love the cargo pants, thank you<3 super cute! did smell a little weird though so that's why it's 4 stars SUCH A CUTE STAPLE I LOVE MY NEW JACKET! Thank you! took it as a beach cover up and obSESSED with it! Absolutely beautiful set in amazing condition! Tysm you have a forever buyer in me 🩷🩷 Love this top! Thank you💞 stunning dress and shipped so fast!