Évaluations (133)I appreciate the free givvy win but I was charged $8 in postage for 4 tiny little stickers and a rubber Spiderman bracelet. not sure how that worked out but it was a let down on that end. but still thank you. I dont think it was your fault the post office sucks Great deals, nice packaging. Plus I got some freebies! Thanks. 🤪 HOLY COMIC BOOK JACKPOT, BATMAN! 🦇💥 WOW!
This was easily one of the most enjoyable shows I’ve been in for a long time. Xena, Batman, Catwoman, DCeased, incredible covers I’ve rarely seen, and a vintage-style Harley Quinn headed straight into that collection. Then you throw in Detective Comics #672 as a free gift? Come on! 😂
As someone who buys a LOT of comics, every once in a while a package arrives that makes you stop and say, “Wow… did I really get all this?” The condition was phenomenal, the selection was incredible, and opening this box was pure collector happiness.
This is exactly what we hunt for in the shadows of Gotham After Dark—books with character, artwork that grabs your attention, and those unexpected finds that make collecting fun. An absolutely fantastic haul and one I’ll remember for a while.
Thank you so much! 🦇🌙🐈⬛ Great seller with high quality comics
Awesome order value, package came in great condition with no issues, thanks Been looking for this one. Thank you Everything came on time and in excellent packaging Came quick and in perfect condition It was quick and efficient thank you 😊 Everything came as when I bought them on the stream. Fantastic seller by the way. Everything was packaged FANTASTIC. And the giveaway cards are BANGERS!!!!!! It arrived super quickly, thank you!! fast delivery and great prices i love the cards thank you so much I will buy from you soon Wow, just wow. Extremely fast shipping and very well packaged. Great prices, cant wait until next one. Thank you!