Évaluations (14 036)One of the best in the game- great cards, safe and quick shipping. 10/10 recommend. Comps 🔥 show ‼️‼️‼️ NON STOP NUKES 🚀🚀🚀 Quick, fast and painless. Thanks Video game expert comp killers back at it with another perfect package and selection as always evrything was perfect !!! 👌 I WANT TO BE LIKE COMP WHEN I GROW UP To be honest EVERY order that i recently ordered including this order has been truly 10 Stars from packaging to arrival time, truly amazing experience Super fast shipping!! Thanks Pal!! Appreciate the big giveaway great show guys thanks for giving Awesome streamer. Quick, safe shipping. A must bookmark!! One of the best sellers on the app. Always a great show with Comp, Chicago and friends! Always delivered perfectly. Thanks compy!! amazing streamer amazing deals and amazing shipping Beautiful cards as always!! Keep up the great work young man!!❤️❤️ Awesome cards great packaging this guy is a baaaaaad man!!!!Come on Dodger have a day baby 🥳 Greatest show on whatnot! Comp for prez. Comp is a damn good dude!! I highly trust him and that’s why I keep coming back!!MY dawg Gilly❤️ Bear Down