Évaluations (431)These items are AWESOME! I always wanted them! Thank you! 🥰❤️ The dolls were wrapped so nicely and protected well for shipping 😀 I really enjoyed your fun show and trip down memory lane into my childhood days! ❤️ Thank you! Love the item fast shipment Fast shipping and great items Love all my items! Thank you!! Wow!!! My doll was in AMAZING condition!!! Thank you SO Much!!! A+++ seller who delivers the best customer service and has a great selection of cabbie items. Very nice first one added to my collection. he is so adorable!! thank you!!! Packaged well and shipped with care. I highly recommend this seller. Packaged perfect. Ty! Great seller Great buying experience! The items were shipped quickly and packed really well. Everything arrived safely and exactly as expected. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommend! Thanks so much! I love this vase! Obsessed with my purchase !
Great sellers with great items!! Great packaging! Thank you!