Accueil
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Se connecter
S'inscrire
coolparmoi
Akelia
Message
Suivre
5.0 (4
Avis
)
•
20
Vendu
11
abonnements
•
89
abonnés
5.0 (4
Avis
)
•
20
Vendu
11
abonnements
•
89
abonnés
Hii my name is Akelia, I am new on Whatnot. My goal is for everyone that buys to be satisfied, If I miss a call out or flaw please feel free to text reach out to me and I will adjust the issue. I hope that you find something you like !!
Message
Suivre
Boutique
Lives
Avis
Clips
Accueil
Se connecter
S'inscrire
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Aide et mentions légales
Politique de confidentialité
Conditions générales
Nous contacter
FAQ
v20261007-0317
Évaluations (4)
alexasantanat
16/12/2025
5.0
Love the fit on my dress! Thank you Akelia! ❤️❤️❤️
Afficher plus
kristinakri90939
29/11/2025
5.0
Thank you so much for my dress I love it and thank you for the free gift I love it too ! I’m so excited about it thank you so much !
Afficher plus
S
spazzyscorner
25/11/2025
5.0
Item was perfect condition. Absolutely lovely.
Afficher plus