Évaluations (151)seller is so nice. pins arrived quickly and perfectly love the pins Thanks! Great pins!!! Fast delivery! best pins and prices! and my favorite show 😊 Thank you so much!!!!! so so happy with my purchase!! APPRECIATE YOU FOR THE GOOFY POST CARD SO HAPPY WOW!! 🙏🏽🏰🎆 Absolutely beautiful pins and I love my givvies. Thank you so much🩵🩵🩵 Thank you so much. I love the postcards (really love the jungle book one) and the stickers. 🫶🏻 Thanks for the cute postcards! They arrived perfectly in tact! 💕 Amazing giveaway thank you Great pins and an awesome seller!! I'll be back for more! so many cute postcards ! 😍 great giveaway stickers! love them! tysm! Fast shipping! Love my princess & the frog postcards & pin so much! Thank you for the extra, it did not go unnoticed 😭🖤 MY FAV SELLER TO BUY FROM. SHE SHIPS IMMEDIATELY AFTER HER SHOWS SHES ANAZING Thank you so much! I love my pins :). Thank you for another great Yzma pin. I still dont have enough of that series, so ill be back for more. Love my stickers. Thank you🩵🩵🩵 Amazing seller! 10/10 would recommend for: great vibes, great pins, amazing packaging, and quick shipping! Will be back again soon, thank you again!! 💗✨ Thank you for the great pins!