Évaluations (762)Great customer service, impeccable shipping. I could tell each item was packaged with care to make sure it got to its destination safely. Everything was amazing and such great quality! Thank you crayon lady and team 💗 My kids started playing with the 3D figures right away. Everything was well packed. Would recommend and hope to reorder more in the future! My son absolutely loves his train crayons and crayon shaped storage container. Thank you 😊 Thank you for the stickers and my mom loved the zoo animal crayons 🫶🏻 Always happy with all my purchases from this seller , my recent favorite has been the nightmare before Christmas fidgets . Everything is so well made and packaged nicely . Her and her husband are so accommodating to all requests as well . Definitely give this shop a try ! Thank you so much for the givy Everything was so cute and great quality. Packaging was also fantastic!!! always incredible items. my little guy is obsessed! Love my stuff! Thank you.
Awesome products and amazing to work with!! Crayons are adorable tysm I love the Zoo animal crayons. These will be perfect for my 1yr old granddaughter’s Birthday. We’re having it at a drive through Safari. Thank you so much! My son loved the cookie cutters. He loves playing with them. Loved everything Just as shown! Super cute! Fran is a great seller, I enjoy her shows. So glad I won. love my clickers best ever Perfect items for kiddos!! We always love everything! The crayons 😍 FANTASTIC! Cannot wait to purchase some more! Got my canvases today! And I love! I’m so excited to sit down and do it with my son and daughter who is 1 and 2! Guys! Seriously, these are so great to do with your children and her Crayons are FANTASTIC! Don’t question the quality they are AMAZING! I can’t wait to buy some more for Christmas, and some gift bags I have planned. You’re amazingly talented and an amazing seller thank you! Got my package. The boys loved the canvas painting and the crayons.