Évaluations (1 242)She always has great items that are reasonably priced! I truly enjoy watching her shows - she is always so pleasant! ❤️ All items were exactly as described and shown, they were shipped with care and they arrived quickly!. Thoroughly enjoy crazy junk trunk shows. Loved my item! Thank you! Loved my items! Thank you! Thank you for the items, they are perfect! Wonderful items! Thanks so much :) So lucky to be able to have access to great products at an amazing price. I’ll be back! Such amazing deals and the best way to grab essentials and basics for the fam. Thank you so much!!! Perfect!! Thank you so very much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ty for the cute head scarf & chapstick !!!
Love everything ! Thank you so much! Will definitely come back for more 💕 awesome stuff and great prices! thank you for all my items! amazing show ! I enjoyed shopping this show. My items arrived promptly, as advertised and packaged with care. I will purchase from this seller again. This seller is a delight. My items arrived promptly and packaged with care. I will purchase from her again all came in great shape! tysm 😊