Évaluations (219)Love my loaded pockets and tags I’ve already created the pockets and tags and had so much fun putting them together. All of these are beautiful and I can't wait to be able to get creative with them! Lynda is an amazing artist who puts care into her work. I am obsessed with her papers and ephemera. Thank you everything is beautiful and artived quickly and undamaged. Thank you for the beautiful pages. I look forward to creating something beautiful with the help of God and your creations. ❤️🤩This package of goodies made my heart so happy! Your prints are just beautiful! I’m so excited! Thank you! 😊 I’m so excited to use these. They are so fun. Glad I came across your page! Beautiful paper pockets for me to create! I enjoy the process of cutting and folding everything to create these pockets. Thanks for everything. Love all the folios and pockets. So much fun to put together and add to my journals. Beautiful printing and smooth silky cardstock. Very excited to get started High quality items, great seller who takes recommendations from her buyers and creates with love! I purchased several items and am pleased with each one. The printing is beautiful and I can't wait to get started on more projects. Beautiful items, neatly packaged and arrived quickly
Packaged beautifully. Awesome products. Can’t wait to get started!! These are the most beautiful journaling items I think I’ve ever seen. Thank you so much for taking the time during your show to explain how the kits work. You also packaged everything so thoughtfully I almost didn’t want to open it. I’ll be seeing you again 💕 love these pocket kits, so much fun! Great add to my scrapbooking. Thank you. Love the images in this folio. thank you, great items 💚🌳