Évaluations (2 139)I would give more stars if I could! Thank you so much for the givvy! You are very generous 🤗 Another great show, and uniques items! My favorite whatnot hangout! Great givvy, thanks so much! I adore my little puppy planter! Thank you for the givvy items too! Great show, great seller, great purchase! Love my little emo hoe ♥️ I’m always happy when I get mail from Crickety! My doll is perfect, thank you! everyone needs a scoop o' fossils! it's a giant scoop yall I’ve cut down on energy drinks and caffeine so I can splurge in crickety’s shows. There’s something for everyone here & I just love how long her shows are because I can watch/listen while crafting. Thank you for my goodies! “Absolutely love shopping with this seller! They’re so friendly, welcoming, and fun to watch. The items are wonderful, the show is always entertaining, and everything is handled with care. I’m always excited to see what they have next. Highly recommend one of my favorite sellers on Whatnot!” Do I even need to leave this review? Don’t we all know cricket is as cricket does and what she does is bring us the best minis and smalls 🥲😍 Cricketykail is the BEST!! Awesome goodies! My buyers givvy is the best! Love it all!! My givy was fabulous!! Best minis and best shows on whatnot THE BEST MINI SELLER ON WHATNOT Perfect on my mini shelf ! Packaged great & thank you the little happy! Kail is the best! I adore her and I love this tiny sheep crock with clay marbles! Love everything! Thank you! 🫶🏼 He is too cute! Thank you!! Awesome cards, thanks so much!